Central plays Santa with a month of fabulous prizes and fantastic offers
Fans of Central Convenience Stores are starting 2019 as winners after winning big in our festive competition.
Throughout December we decided to delight our Facebook fans and followers with a month jam-packed with fantastic ‘flash’ offers as well as some incredible competitions.
Inviting our loyal online community to like our Facebook page and keep an eye on our news feed, we shared a number of exciting in-store daily offers and fabulous prize giveaways to spread some Christmas cheer.
Coffee machines, chocolates and bikes were just some of the big prizes up for grabs and now winging their way to lucky winners.
Central Convenience Stores’ Mike Godwin said: “We had a great time playing Father Christmas and would like to say a huge thank to all of those who have entered our competitions. Our stores form an important focal point in communities and we’re thrilled that our online community is also buzzing.”
The competition winners were:
- Lindt chocolate hamper – Katie Louise Sampford
- Panasonic UK Soundbar from Coca-Cola – Chris Paddock
- Thorntons Hamper – Kayley Ciballi
- George Foreman Grill – Yvonne Brownsea
- Tassimo Coffee Machine – Deanie Gillies
- Melissa & Doug Toy Tiger and T-77 Helicopter – Kim Adamson
- Leicester Tigers match tickets + memorabilia – Andy Forrester
- FIFA 2019 – Phil Cross
- FIFA 2019 – Nicola Rowson
- 2x Bikes and Escape Action camera – Daisy Lancey
There are plans for more competitions in 2019. To be in with a chance to winning visit and like our Facebook page.